today I ran a mile in p.e. I came in secened place. A kid named Landon came in first. I was behind him the entire time. I was the first girl to finish.
Hi Angie! Cute blog! I'm sorry but your kids both look like Chuck. :) It's okay none of my kids look like me either, they all look like Steve! Yes, that was Kirsti. She lives in Idaho and came down on a business trip with Topher. She asked about you and I told her I had barely made contact with you on Facebook. Now I can really keep tabs on you through blogging! :)
Hey there Ang! Yeah, Raintree Reunion on blogger...love it. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. (They do look like Chuck, but Chuck is a good looking guy, so it is all good.)
2 comments:
Hi Angie! Cute blog! I'm sorry but your kids both look like Chuck. :) It's okay none of my kids look like me either, they all look like Steve!
Yes, that was Kirsti. She lives in Idaho and came down on a business trip with Topher. She asked about you and I told her I had barely made contact with you on Facebook. Now I can really keep tabs on you through blogging! :)
Hey there Ang! Yeah, Raintree Reunion on blogger...love it. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. (They do look like Chuck, but Chuck is a good looking guy, so it is all good.)
Post a Comment